DetachPipe for Outlook makes Microsoft Outlook faster, more stable and backup with DetachPipe, the e-mail attachment processor. DetachPipe detaches e-mail attachments, leaving a clickable hyperlink in place. You can specify a detach filename manually, or use filename placeholders to generate a new name automatically. DetachPipe identifies duplicate files, saving even more space. Just like a normal e-mail, DetachPipe re-attaches the files when the e-mail is forwarded, and offers to delete the files when the e-mail is deleted. With DetachPipe you can save, delete, compress or re-attach attachments, and even set DetachPipe to detach incoming attachments or delete outgoing attachments, or those arriving in a given folder. It has an AutoDetach mode where attachments over a given size and age are automatically detached every XX minutes or at a given time each day.
What's new in this version:
- Now detaches and re-attaches in the same order as originally, especially important for RTF emails where the attachments can be in the text
- Fixed defaulting of Previous Path in Prompt on Detach dialog, especially useful when detaching multiple files from one email
- New Folder properties sheet (for folder right-click, Properties)
- Added support for hiding unwanted icons.
- Added support for saving to 30+ Cloud Systems.
- Added x32/x... See all new features »