DetachPipe for Outlook makes Microsoft Outlook faster, more stable and backup with DetachPipe, the e-mail attachment processor. DetachPipe detaches e-mail attachments, leaving a clickable hyperlink in place. You can specify a detach filename manually, or use filename placeholders to generate a new name automatically. DetachPipe identifies duplicate files, saving even more space. Just like a normal e-mail, DetachPipe re-attaches the files when the e-mail is forwarded, and offers to delete the files when the e-mail is deleted. With DetachPipe you can save, delete, compress or re-attach attachments, and even set DetachPipe to detach incoming attachments or delete outgoing attachments, or those arriving in a given folder. It has an AutoDetach mode where attachments over a given size and age are automatically detached every XX minutes or at a given time each day.
What's new in this version:
* Use Short Links setting was not being saved.
* Default is now to show all ribbon buttons.
* Fixed error on attachment delete (differently to before).
* Fixed error on initialization after laptop sleep.
* Now handles Outlook Resend inspectors.