From Desktop Shark:
Desktop Shark is a software keylogger that runs on Windows machines. It records key strokes using its built-in key logger and comes with many extra functions such as online remote access and browser or web recording.
The software keylogger is a convenient tool that assists in helping parents monitor their children activity on the internet and helps in monitoring employees in the workplace. Since its release in 2008, it has helped catch hundreds of thousands of people doing inappropriate things on the computer. Regardless of what your need is Desktop Shark can help. Many of our users have purchased the software keylogger and caught cheating spouses, inappropriate web browsing, goofing off in the workplace, flirting through in chats, shocking e-mail discussions.In today's world, computers are used as the biggest channel for communication in the work, social, family, business, entertainment and home. This brings many added benefits, however with good also comes the bad. Spouses can connect with other people of the opposite sex to engage in romantic encounters, kids can access inappropriate material online, employees goofing off in the workplace or online predators. Desktop Shark logs keystrokes using it's built in keylogger and can capture screen shots, chat conversations, web browser and search history and track application usage. Unlike many keyloggers our software can run invisible and undetected. Not to mention, it is also protected by a user configured password keeping the software protected and secure. Desktop Shark Keylogger Software works on the local machine, over a private network, or remotely by signing in online. With our software, you'll never have to wonder what is going on with your family, kids, spouses or employees again.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 includes a new user-interface, patches, added searching, and additional logging features.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Capture keystrokes and screenshots in complete stealth.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Record keystrokes, programs run, passwords, screenshots, clipbo...
- Spy computer keyboard keystrokes and get all data to your e-mai...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Spy and record what others do on your PC stealthily.
- Monitor Internet and any other activity on your PC.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Record everything from keystrokes typed to Web sites browsed.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Keep track of what is happening on your computer secretly.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Record computer activities and send reports to email address.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Log all the activity on your PC.
- Capture and record all live screen activity on any Windows Comp...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Capture and log key strokes in stealth mode.
All versions:2.9 stars
out of 26 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A total rip off!"
Version: Desktop Shark 184.108.40.206
It's great when it works
It will go MONTHS without recording or reporting information to me. The support NEVER responds with even a confirmation that they received my emails or support tickets. What's the point?!
don't waste your money. Go buy the more expensive stuff.
Version: Desktop Shark 220.127.116.11
IT works well if you do not intend to connect remotely.
Hmmm...where do I start. First you should know that most if not all of the positive comments are coming from Desktop programers or employees. Second their is virtually no support for this software, and the remote connections work on and off intermittently. The remote commands do not work either. If I were you find a more established software.
Find a better keylogger if you want to connect remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content