From Desktop Shark:
Desktop Shark is a software keylogger that runs on Windows machines. It records key strokes using its built-in key logger and comes with many extra functions such as online remote access and browser or web recording.
The software keylogger is a convenient tool that assists in helping parents monitor their children activity on the internet and helps in monitoring employees in the workplace. Since its release in 2008, it has helped catch hundreds of thousands of people doing inappropriate things on the computer. Regardless of what your need is Desktop Shark can help. Many of our users have purchased the software keylogger and caught cheating spouses, inappropriate web browsing, goofing off in the workplace, flirting through in chats, shocking e-mail discussions.In today's world, computers are used as the biggest channel for communication in the work, social, family, business, entertainment and home. This brings many added benefits, however with good also comes the bad. Spouses can connect with other people of the opposite sex to engage in romantic encounters, kids can access inappropriate material online, employees goofing off in the workplace or online predators. Desktop Shark logs keystrokes using it's built in keylogger and can capture screen shots, chat conversations, web browser and search history and track application usage. Unlike many keyloggers our software can run invisible and undetected. Not to mention, it is also protected by a user configured password keeping the software protected and secure. Desktop Shark Keylogger Software works on the local machine, over a private network, or remotely by signing in online. With our software, you'll never have to wonder what is going on with your family, kids, spouses or employees again.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 includes a new user-interface, patches, added searching, and additional logging features.
More Products to Consider
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Get the latest antivirus updates.
- Get updated virus pattern files.
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Update Norton virus definitions and antivirus products.
- Guide Theseus through labyrinths to escape Minotaur.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Check your system for Windows vulnerabilities.
- Run other operating systems on your computer.
- Hide, lock, and password protect any files.
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Draw the plan of your home and view the result in a 3D view.
- Manage and monitor your desktops, servers, and software applica...
- Find and remove specific viruses from your PC.
- Play with new snap shots and more licensed national teams like ...
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Monitor software activations and add a DNA-protected clock to y...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 25 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A total rip off!"
Version: Desktop Shark 184.108.40.206
It's great when it works
It will go MONTHS without recording or reporting information to me. The support NEVER responds with even a confirmation that they received my emails or support tickets. What's the point?!
don't waste your money. Go buy the more expensive stuff.
Version: Desktop Shark 220.127.116.11
IT works well if you do not intend to connect remotely.
Hmmm...where do I start. First you should know that most if not all of the positive comments are coming from Desktop programers or employees. Second their is virtually no support for this software, and the remote connections work on and off intermittently. The remote commands do not work either. If I were you find a more established software.
Find a better keylogger if you want to connect remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content