From Bery Rinaldo:
Dent du Midi is an application that takes standard MIDI files and generates separate files for each track which contains the MIDI note data. These files are suitable for dropping into Apple's GarageBand application for use as loops or entire tracks. In simple terms, this application allows you to convert MIDI files into GarageBand files.
The name is a bit of a play on words. Dent du Midi is a 10,686 foot (3257 meter) mountain in the southwest of Switzerland in the west Alps. The name is French and is pronounced something like "don doo midi" which I thought sounded like "don't do MIDI" which is why it seemed to be an appropriate name since GarageBand doesn't import MIDI files.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an issue with certain MIDI files where the tracks would not line up properly in GarageBand due to dummy note-on events in the original MIDI file.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Helps you use MIDI files with SF2 and DLS soundbanks in GarageB...
- Tables for Logic Pro virtual instruments.
- Free and easy to use notation software to create beatiful sheet...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Sync MIDI apps with MIDI hardware.
- Virtual MIDI keyboard.
- Organ instrument AU, RTAS, VST plugin.
- Programmable audio generator.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Simple app for audio recording.
- Mini-iTunes with effects and artwork.