From Moojit Networks:
DataMover for Networks is a winsock application that performs benchmarking and functional level testing on IPv4 and IPv6 network endpoints. The solution consists of a client and server application that run on different machines. The client is capable of performing I/O to multiple servers simultaneously, and the server is capable of servicing multiple clients simultaneously.
Version 1.8.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Automatically switch between SMTP servers.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Network address management & provisioning.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Get a proxy platform in telnet protocol.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Get access to PC files and folders via Web browser.