From Robert Jan van der Waals:
Data Crow is a media cataloguer. For those who like to collect software, books, movies, and/or music (audio CD's, MP3, OGG, FLAC, and APE files support). The program needs only a little input from you to register your collection. For example, registering a piece of software is as easy as inputting the software's name or publisher and Data Crow retrieves the rest of the information from Amazon. For audio files just browse to the directory that contains the audio files and Data Crow reads and imports the embedded tag information (artist, album name, and track name).
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Sort, organize, copy and backup files and folders with a single...
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- Organize, sort and preview your digital asset library.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Tutorial video-book for Photoshop CS4 users.
- View and organize all your multimedia files.
- Effortlessly tag and organize your mp3, m4a and FLAC files.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Organize your music collection and edit track information.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Single-click, slideshow-based image sorting & more.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Organize photos fast, import only needed photos from the camera...
- Visual surveillance software tracks unauthorized logins to you...
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"something is wrong"
Version: Data Crow 1.9
will not connect to Amazon, with the following error...
Could not connect to Amazon! Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: /onca/xml3?t=webservices-20&dev-t=1N37KF9JXJXVF9JEFB02&KeywordSearch=Skinny Dip&mode=books&type=heavy&page=1&f=xml
Connecting to server :
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content