This utility helps Mac users make file or folder (as a group of files or folders) visible or invisible. Drag a file to Danubio Icon and it will become invisible. Double clic on a Danubio icon, choose a file or folder and, if it's invisible, it will become visible. That's all!
More Products to Consider
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Simple solution for encrypting files & folders.
- Create Windows-friendly ZIP archives.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Browse Time Machine backups and find frequently copied items.
- Batch file renamer & attribute changer.
- Finder toolbar replacements.
- Program to create and unpack uuencoded (UU) files.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Find files by name like in System 7.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: