From Alex Thuering:
DVDStyler is a free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs. It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played practically on any standalone DVD player, but also creation of own-designed DVD menus. The main DVDStyler features are: creation and burning DVD video with interactive menus, support of AVI, MPEG and other file formats, support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats, support of multi-core processor, allows using MPEG and VOB files without reencoding, see FAQ, allows put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset), user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop, flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic, import of image file for background, placing of buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen, changing the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic object, scaling of buttons and graphic objects, coping of any menu object or whole menu, dvd scripting.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Convert your videos to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, MP4, H264, AVI, ...
- Add audio/video codecs and filters to playback any video file.
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Burn any video to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Easily convert and burn AVI, DivX, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, Fl...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Convert and burn any format video to DVD as ISO file, DVD folde...
- Convert your DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, Kindle...
- Convert video files to various formats and extract audio tracks...
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Burn, copy, write and erase your DVD / CD.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Can do one thing right if you can keep it from crashing"
Version: DVDStyler 2.1.1
Can produce a DVD where the menus display properly when played through a regular DVD player, something the Chinese clones-of-each-other at the App Store can't seem to manage.
What everyone else said? I can add no more.
If you can keep this application from crashing, and you must be very gentle with it for that to happen, you can produce a DVD whose menus will display properly on a normal DVD player. I've had trouble with any DVD creator besides iDVD being able to do this simple task. I'm looking for a replacement for iDVD, which is getting creakier and creakier as time passes. This app isn't it.
As a sanity check I loaded up the Linux version of this app, and it crashes a lot more than the Mac Version
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content