From Vito LaVilla Software:
DVD Freedom is a free, simple-to-use DVD backup software. Simply insert the DVD, press the "Start" button, and in a few hours your DVD will be backed up to your hard drive, with the same quality as the original DVD.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Extract DVD subtitles & put it in a .srt file.
- Get up-to-date with the latest DVD releases.
- DVD collection database software.
- Converter for popular video and audio formats.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Creates chapter catalog files for DVDs viewed on the computer.
- Save MMS and ASX streaming files to disk.
- Hexadecimal file editor handles both data & resource forks.
- Digital linear tape (dlt) utility.