DJ Audio Editor is an easy-to-use and well-organized audio application will let you explore your favorite songs and sounds in ways which you would never have imagined. You can add or detract hundreds of audio effects to your sound files like Amplify, Add Noise, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb, Invert, Reverse, Fade In/Out, Phaser, Time Stretch and Pitch Shift. You can also put several of these effects together to create your own unique effects. Well, this audio editor supports practically every audio format that exists. The incredible filters allow you to add endless innovation to music creating and design, and also displaying a waveform or spectral image of audio file makes your work faster. Not only this, you are not confined to any one format after the editing, you can save the file you just edited in a vast array of formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP2 so that your audio files are playable everywhere on any system.
Here are the key features which make this audio editor a cut above the rest: While other editors have long, confusing and sometimes nonoperational methods of editing, here, all you have to do is open, create, edit and save audio files. The DJ Audio Editor is equipped with a waveform or spectral window display of the audio file which gives you a visual idea of what exactly you are doing and how that will affect your music. To many users, the biggest advantage of using the DJ Audio Editor is that you can save files in absolutely any audio format including MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP2. The DJ Audio Editor is equipped with powerful filters on audio files. These filters include Low, High, Band Pass, Notch Filter, Low or High Shelf, Peak EQ Filter. There are many, many effects preloaded in the DJ Audio Editor like Amplify, Add Noise, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb, Invert, Reverse, Fade In/Out, Vibrato, Compressor, Normalize, Expander, Phaser, Time Stretch and Pitch Shift.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0:
- Supporting Windows 7 and Vista (64-bit)
- Increase conversion speed
- Internal functions improved
- Software interface changed
More Products to Consider
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- All-in-one digital audio application to extract audio from vide...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"The best like before"
Version: DJ Audio Editor 4.4
I updated my copy of DJ Audio Editor and it works perfectly as before, I do always my works with this product and happy for that.
I do not have any problem.
I recommend it to everyone who need audio editor software.
"It saved my day and did what I needed"
Version: DJ Audio Editor 4.3
I downloaded this product in the last minute and it did job perfectly. I could edit my project (music collection) with few clicks, the best part is it is easy to work with. The price is affordable as well.
There was no problem to mention, it works smoothly on my laptop.
Version: DJ Audio Editor 3.1
thanks a lot guys, good job, it does what it supposed to do with small price.
nice and easy
Version: DJ Audio Editor 1.2
It is a good program beside another one dj music mixer.
Very useful to edit audio as it is no need to pay for home users.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content