From Weird Solutions:
Run DHCP on a Windows Workstation machine. A robust DHCP server for Windows XP, Win 2000 Win NT 4.0 Workstation, or Server Editions. It runs as a true service and can be remotely administered with the GUI or CLI. With GUI installation and management, it makes the task of managing complicated networks easy, single view for administration of multiple DHCP Turbo servers. The server supports both DHCP and dynamic BOOTP, making it appropriate for both old and new devices. Remote administration is safe, using Blowfish encryption. Optional 'Private Server mode' will only service pre-registered devices. Supports conditional access rules using expressions (not available in trial version). Supports multiple subnets per network segment.
Version 3.0 build 1325 includes following changes in GUI: scopes handling updated to work correctly with "infinite".
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: DHCP Turbo 3.0 build 1325
Looks like a full featured product suitable for an ISP's DHCP server.
Didn't provide any dhcp addresses. Complicated interface. Adminstrator access required with Windows 7 for it to work.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content