From Weird Solutions:
Run DHCP on a Windows Workstation machine. A robust DHCP server for Windows XP, Win 2000 Win NT 4.0 Workstation, or Server Editions. It runs as a true service and can be remotely administered with the GUI or CLI. With GUI installation and management, it makes the task of managing complicated networks easy, single view for administration of multiple DHCP Turbo servers. The server supports both DHCP and dynamic BOOTP, making it appropriate for both old and new devices. Remote administration is safe, using Blowfish encryption. Optional 'Private Server mode' will only service pre-registered devices. Supports conditional access rules using expressions (not available in trial version). Supports multiple subnets per network segment.
Version 3.0 build 1325 includes following changes in GUI: scopes handling updated to work correctly with "infinite".
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: DHCP Turbo 3.0 build 1325
Looks like a full featured product suitable for an ISP's DHCP server.
Didn't provide any dhcp addresses. Complicated interface. Adminstrator access required with Windows 7 for it to work.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content