First DAEMON Tools solution for mounting CD/DVD disc images on Mac. Get basic DAEMON Tools Lite features in free beta version.
Mount CD/DVD disc images
DAEMON Tools Lite for Mac enables you to mount up to 4 CD/DVD disc images of the following disc formats: *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.iso, *.isz, *.mds/*.mdf, *.mdx, *.nrg, *.pdi. Mac OS recognizes them just like real drives that you can access in Finder.
Assess available options
- Autostart allows to run DAEMON Tools Lite automatically after user login.
- Remount gets back all image files previously mounted after DAEMON Tools Lite start.
- History list tracks image files mounted recently, so you can get back to processed images any time you need.
- When number of mounted images exceeds 4, the oldest image can be automatically replaced by a new one. You can enable/disable this option in Preferences dialog.
- Support of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting will ease and speed up your work.
Get free beta version
You are to use free beta version till December 22, 2012.