From NirSoft Freeware:
CurrPorts (64-bit) will display the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your PC. For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed, including the process name, full path of the process, version information of the process (product name, file description), the time that the process was created, and the user that created it. It allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the TCP/UDP ports information to HTML file, XML file, or to tab-delimited text file. CurrPorts (64-bit) also automatically mark with pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified applications.
What's new in this version: Version 2.09 fixes some filters stopped working.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- View information on open TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local com...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- View GDI handles opened by every process in your system.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- View list of registered dll,ocx,exe files in your system.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Scan, search, and find desired registry values.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Dump the LSA secrets from the Registry.
- Chat and command an AI chat robot with your voice or by typing.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Show the file activity for selected process.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content