From NirSoft Freeware:
CurrPorts (64-bit) will display the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your PC. For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed, including the process name, full path of the process, version information of the process (product name, file description), the time that the process was created, and the user that created it. It allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the TCP/UDP ports information to HTML file, XML file, or to tab-delimited text file. CurrPorts (64-bit) also automatically mark with pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified applications.
What's new in this version: Version 2.09 fixes some filters stopped working.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- View information on open TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local com...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Upload files to ftp server.
- Chat and command an AI chat robot with your voice or by typing.
- Monitor network and display all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP...
- Host chat and file transfers and search and sort available chan...
- Define and distribute your e-mails, newsletters, and other impo...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- View, disable, and enable URL protocols installed on your syste...
- Copy or securely overwrite entire hard drives.
- View GDI handles opened by every process in your system.
- Open and close any kind of log files automatically.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content