From Roger's Freeware:
CoolTerm is a simple serial port terminal application (no terminal emulation) that is geared towards hobbyists and professionals with a need to exchange data with hardware connected to serial ports such as servo controllers, robotic kits, GPS receivers, microcontrollers.
What's new in this version:
- NEW/CHANGED FEATURES:
- Added options to set the initial state of RTS and DTR when the serial port opens. These options will only have an effect if the respective hardware flow control is not enabled.
- Changed the behavior of capturing received data to file when timestamps are enabled. Instead of appending a time stamp at every occurrence of CR and/or LF characters by default, it is now possible to specify the termination string at which to split the data. Furthermore, Co... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- View and edit Microsoft Access MDB and ACCDB files.
- Sort the contents of your XML files.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Edit the contents of an XML file.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Create PyQt4 form dialogs or widgets.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Analyze processes and simulate programs in a model environment.
- Send, receive, and manage e-mail and instant messages.
- Manage your serial port use with your microcontroller.
- Repair and compress Microsoft Access database.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Provide features for controlling volume on your presentations.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Yeah Baby !!"
Version: CoolTerm 1.4.2
After struggling for two days to log data from my arduino to a text file I downloaded coolterm. Five minutes after installing the program I was logging data. Really easy to use. No learning curve.Thanks Roger !!
none that I noticed