From Moose Factory:
What the "Cool Unmount Volume" extension does is to send a "quit" message to any application launched from the volume (like a zip volume, a cd-rom, a diskette, etc.) you want to eject, so that you don't get annoyed by this message any more. What happens with launched applications on that volume is merely the same as what happens when you shut down your Macintosh.
What's new in this version:
- Cool Unmount Volume is now a Control Panel
- You can now drag and drop any volume or disk onto CUV in order to eject it.
- You can disable the display of the startup icon
- It features starting Mac OS X compatibility.
- Disk images could not be ejected with drag and drop onto CUV. This has been fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Control volume of startup chime.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Keeps connected hard drives from sleeping.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Hibernate your Mac.
- Simple timer allowing you to set when your Mac will restart, sh...
- Checks free volume/disk space and prevents crashes.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Pref pane that enables fast & smart sleep on Mac laptops.
- Change your Time Machine backup schedule & more.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Disable or enable Spotlight volume indexing in 10.6.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: