From Moose Factory:
What the "Cool Unmount Volume" extension does is to send a "quit" message to any application launched from the volume (like a zip volume, a cd-rom, a diskette, etc.) you want to eject, so that you don't get annoyed by this message any more. What happens with launched applications on that volume is merely the same as what happens when you shut down your Macintosh.
What's new in this version:
- Cool Unmount Volume is now a Control Panel
- You can now drag and drop any volume or disk onto CUV in order to eject it.
- You can disable the display of the startup icon
- It features starting Mac OS X compatibility.
- Disk images could not be ejected with drag and drop onto CUV. This has been fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Control volume of startup chime.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Checks free volume/disk space and prevents crashes.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Catalog your removable media.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: