Cool Record Edit Deluxe helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings--just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. The Editor allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings. You can also use the build-in CD ripper to copy all or some of your music tracks from your personal CD collection.
More Products to Consider
- Record audio files, edit sounds, and burn CDs.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Edit, convert, record, and burn audio files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Record sound from microphone in MP3 and WAV formats.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Record and edit MP3, WMA, WAV with digital audio effects.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Record and edit your MP3, WMA, and WAV files with digital audio...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Edit, record, and burn MP3 and audio files.
- An easy to use audio editor for professionals and music lovers.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record any audio playing on your computer to MP3/OGG/WAV/FLAC f...
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Save your cassette tapes and vinyl LPs as CD tracks and MP3 fil...
- Edit and record audio files.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 35 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very good product - Fake company"
Version: Cool Record Edit Deluxe 8.5.1
Software package Free Music Editor works fine and really does a lot of things without having to pay for the license. The free version is really great. I do most of my work (video editing) without having to spend a dime. So my advice is don't spend any money on the licensed version until you have exhausted all the features that come with the free version. And then think twice. I briefly tried the paying version to see what you get out of it. There is nothing there in terms of extra features. And you can forget about getting your money back. I tried, they just completely ignored me. Never got a simple email from their tech support.
No customer support
No tech support
Anonymous cryptic company out of Belgium or the Netherlands
They don't respond to emails
Use the free version of CoolRecordEdit's Free Music Editor. It's great.
Don't spend any money on them. They're not a real company
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: