From Cool Converter:
Cool DVD to Zune MP4 Converter is professional Zune MPEG-4 conversion software. It can help you convert your favorite DVD to Zune and MP4 video formats and the DVD movie play on your Zune player or MP4 player. With Cool DVD to Zune MP4 Converter, you can set the video size and quality, frame rate, audio quality, channels and sample of the output file. It has a user-friendly interface and you can rip DVD with only a few clicks. Enjoy it!
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert FLV files to other popular video formats.
- Convert or split DVD to Zune format.
- Convert DVD files into Zune movies.
- Convert video files into 3GP format.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- FLV to AVI converter.
- Converting DVDs to Microsoft Zune movie.
- Convert your various media to Zune video format.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not as advertised"
Version: Cool DVD to Zune MP4 Converter 5.0
It seems to be simple to use.
I wanted to take a simple bus trip and have movies to watch. Later after paying for this product, I found it didn't work. Before I bought it it worked on one dvd that was an oldie-but-cheapy movie, but not one of the newer movies I had.
I asked for a refund even explained the situation to the company, but no luck.
Bottom line, I am sure this is a good product if all you want to do is rip your own home made movies, just not anything else!