From CS Odessa:
ConceptDraw 7 is a powerful diagramming and drawing tool that enables you to effectively visualize and communicate information and processes. Create professional-looking graphics and diagrams such as flowcharts, network diagrams, database diagrams, floor plans and much more in minutes. ConceptDraw 7 provides a comprehensive tool set to easily represent and share any kind of information.
What's new in this version:
- New Drawing Navigator feature for both Macintosh and Windows users helps to find the exact point on the large diagram.
- New shortcut for Samples folder were added to the Open dialog for Windows.
- Perfected set-up and operation of printing settings.
- Improved export of MS Visio XML files.
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Draw the plan of your home and view the result in a 3D view.
- Create video with 3D effects from ordinary 2D video files in a ...
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
- See your future home or renovations in 3D, before spending any ...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Pose, animate, and render 3D Models in your own 3D Studio.
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- Open, plot, and publish authentic DWG and DWF files.
- View and print digital design files containing information abou...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content