Built by a system administrator for system administrators, Command Center is a tool to manage shell-based scripts with the capability to remotely run them on any UNIX or UNIX-like host/server with output logs that can be saved and printed. Major features include but not limited to: create and manage scripts for multiple UNIX/Linux/FreeBSD hosts and servers. Run any managed script on a UNIX/Linux/FreeBSD target host or server from the comfort of your Mac.
Scripts are shell based which means you can remotely run bash, csh, Perl, Python, or ANY scriptable interpreter as long as the target host supports it. Remote connections are made using the secure SSH protocol. Output of script runs can be viewed, edited, copied, appendable, saved in a text file and printed on a printer. All scripts are stored on your Mac - no more lost scripts or manual script maintenance. Target hosts and servers can be saved and managed with optional password saving. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Incorporate a simple interface for running lots of shell script...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Launch applications as the system administrator or root.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Get connected to remote BBS systems.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- OS X users: Run four timers at one time on your Mac.
- Complete new set of folder icons.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Take part in a trip around Madrid via screensaver.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Sketch ideas, add camera moves and generate animatics.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Use this client/server version control system for CodeWarrior.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Edit any kind of text-based files.
- Remote control software to interact with a remote computer.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Kensington input device driver.