Built by a system administrator for system administrators, Command Center is a tool to manage shell-based scripts with the capability to remotely run them on any UNIX or UNIX-like host/server with output logs that can be saved and printed. Major features include but not limited to: create and manage scripts for multiple UNIX/Linux/FreeBSD hosts and servers. Run any managed script on a UNIX/Linux/FreeBSD target host or server from the comfort of your Mac.
Scripts are shell based which means you can remotely run bash, csh, Perl, Python, or ANY scriptable interpreter as long as the target host supports it. Remote connections are made using the secure SSH protocol. Output of script runs can be viewed, edited, copied, appendable, saved in a text file and printed on a printer. All scripts are stored on your Mac - no more lost scripts or manual script maintenance. Target hosts and servers can be saved and managed with optional password saving. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Compiles and decompiles OSA scripts.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Backup your data.
- Incorporate a simple interface for running lots of shell script...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Client for the server monitoring tool.