Ever tried using a color picker on a high resolution monitor? It's impossible. That's why this color picker has a magnifier attached. Control it from the keyboard and grab up to 16 colors at once. See your color in RGB and HSL and get websafe info. Consistantly the most popular free color picker on the web, the latest version offers more choices to easily and effectivly create color palettes.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Choose colors for use in Web pages, and generate hex codes that...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Discover your desktop for custom colors in the real-time mode.
- Get suggestions for which colors look good together on your Web...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Pick a color using the normal windows color picker for Visual B...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Get the colors you need for your web and graphics design needs.
- Pick any color from your screen.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Identify specific colors of pixels.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Extract RGB Hex colour code from your photos, documents, and wi...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Implement color picker functionality in your applications.
- Pick the colors your need for Web design needs.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Capture the color value of any screen pixel.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does the job, but does quite easier!"
Version: ColorPic 4.1
It gets the color from the screen zone you click on. That's fair. I LOVE the way it automacally zooms in to let make the most precise selection.
Gets a little too conspicuous when it's runnig, and it grabs for itself some shortcuts I had preconfigured. Not a big deal, but it was a little annoying for starters.
I like this sw. It's useful, friendly and easy to use. Can't let it working all the time because it collides with other tools I use, but it's very a very nice product as a whole.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content