Use this music database software to catalog your collection of CDs, LPs, Minidiscs, etc... Adding albums to the database is quick and easy, no typing needed. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode or type artist and title. Music Collector will automatically download all information from various sources on the internet (like CDDB, Amazon and AMG), including the cover image. It can also read CDTEXT information, if available.
What's new in this version:
- Language support for Polish and Italian
- Help topic about using CD Carousels
- Sorting on text fields now takes numbers into account (e.g. 'title 10' sorts after 'title 2' instead of before) Fixed:
- Searching on Amazon Japan with Japanese characters in the title or artist did not work
- Automatic version update failed during installation if the automated 'check for update' detected a new version
- Progress bar during lengthy operations is no lon... See all new features »