From Dante Palacios:
Collections is an application to browse, import and export your music, TV shows, movies and books. Adding new items to the library is very simple, you can add blank items and start from scratch, you can find your items on Amazon or you can use your firewire camera to "scan" your physical items and add them to your library with all the information included. Once the items are in your library, you can find the cover without leaving the application, you can find similar items, find more items by searching for actors, creators, directors and so on, you can recommend your favorite items to friends or relatives, and of course you have control over which items are present in your library and which ones have been borrowed.
What's new in this version: Not available
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Widget to find Delicious Library items.
- Track books you've read.
- Menu bar tool to store & manage sets of clipboard text items.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Manage books, music, movie & comic books in your collection.
- Sort your Safari bookmarks alphabetically and automatically.
- Automatically organize & process your personal info.
- Get organized using address book, event calendar, and more.
- Track your borrowed library books.
All versions:1.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Collections 0.8
It failed so quickly, it didn't take much time to see it was a waste of time. Importing seemed to work, but why would I import a successfully created list to an unsuccessful abysmal program. No new items, no graphics, no real options, and no help.
See the CNET description...it failed doing everything in the description for me.
This is programming gone bad.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content