From Leithauser Research:
Clock Guard prevents tampering with the computer clock. It insures integrity of file time or date stamps, employee sign-in or sign-out times, and computer use registration. You have several levels of protection, including simply blocking access to the Windows time change program or constant monitoring of the clock to prevent sudden changes.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Change file-folder date-time stamps.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Change and modify attributes of your files and folders.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Manage communication events and contacts with customers.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Manage, modify, and view content and properties of your files/f...
- Alter the time and date of specific files.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Manage your telephone numbers, calls, and information.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Perform a task on a specific date and time.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Convert UTC and local date time into Moon phase, Day of Year, a...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Calculate time and date with many features.
- Keep up your diary in electronic form.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Keep your to-do list easily available and easy to access.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content