With Mac OS X it is now possible to make filenames with up to 256 characters. The classic Mac OS can not display more than 31 characters (this_filename_is_to_lo#5A0B9.jpg").
Classic31 counts the characters of filenames, alerts more than 31 characters, tells you how many characters you have to delete and allows direct editing over dialogwindow.
More Products to Consider
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Fix a boldface type error.
- PostScript production & preflight tool.
- Access all display resolutions and bit depths.
- BASIC programming language/development environment.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Text editor with HTML, LaTeX, Perl, C modes & more.
- AppleScript module for using HTML templates.
- Crossword puzzle solving tool.
- Objective-Basic for Cocoa, BASIC programming language related t...