From Monkeybread Software:
This small application does nothing but adding a menu in the menubar to control the Classic Environment (Start, Stop and Open prefs).
This is an example of what you can do using Realbasic and the Monkeybread Software Realbasic Plugin. Source code is included.
What's new in this version:
- Moved project to Realbasic 5.5 and newer plugins.
- Fixed problem with users of Script Debugger from latenightsw.com.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Batch changer for most file properties.
- Adds a menu in the Apple Menu listing all launchable apps.
- Open files with customized apps from CM.
- Utility for quickly creating forms.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Greatly enhances SimpleText.
- 80 new AppleScripting commands.
- Santa sits in your menu and ho ho hos.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content