Circuit Defenders is a fast paced 3D Tower Defence style game, where your challenge is to defend computer circuits from attacking virus armies that are infiltrating the circuits via the BlueTooth port. Play the built in levels, or create your own and share the with the Circuit Defenders community.
The in-built user level gallery allows you to view and play other peoples levels too!
What's new in this version:
- Improved game performance
- Reduced GPU overheads
- Fixed laser tower freeze issues
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Classic board game Reversi.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Play Euchre against the computer in 3D.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Play Cribbage against the computer in 3D.
- Get a new strategy and defense mix game experience.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: