From Chris P.C.:
ChrisPC Media Streamer is a broadcast software application with a friendly and ergonomic user interface that allows you to stream your favorite TV shows and multimedia files to your friends through local networks and internet.
Your friends, colleagues and bussiness partners can connect using an internet address to watch the streams you broadcast, with any multimedia player software that works with DirectX and Windows Media Encoder. It's fairly easy to do this and if they have any experience at all of using the internet from playing games of party poker or using email then it will be no problem at all for them.ChrisPC Media Streamer it is capable of handling and broadcasting up to three distinct stream sources in parallel.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Work with your multimedia keyboard as with a normal one.
- Explore live TV channels worldwide.
- Create fully functional interactive touch screen kiosk applicat...
- Watch online TV, listen to the radio stations, and play media f...
- Create all types of quizzes and surveys.
- Connect and watch various online channels.
- Watch online TV Channels, latest TV series, and movies.
- Listen to and record Internet radio stations.
- Make your program retrieve geographic location information on s...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content