Check Proxy Professional (HTTP). Proxies are store-and-forward caches. When you configure your web browser to use a proxy, it never connects to the URL. Instead, it always connects to the proxy server, and asks it to get the URL for you. Proxies can be used as a sort of firewall, because it isolates you from connecting to the Internet.
- Managing / checking HTTP proxy lists
- Proxy list printing
- Proxy anonymity level detection
- Determines type of the proxy server (Anonymous/Transparent)
- Determines speed of the proxy server
- Determines Location (country) of the proxy server
- Recognize different formats of proxy list (separated by colon, spaces, tabs, etc.)
- Proxy finder (Proxy Hunter)
- Supports multi-threading (can check many proxies simultaneously)
- Check Proxy Professional is blazing fast.
- It requires less CPU/network resources than regular proxy checking software.