From Mattson Software:
Capital Search is useful for either introducing or reviewing the concept of capitalization with mid-elementary-aged students. It starts off by having students pick out the proper noun in a pair of words. It then has them pick out examples of other types of words that need to be capitalized, and it ends with a multiple-choice section that reviews all the above. Few students will need you at all during this one.
Capital Search keeps score in the lower right hand corner, and it gives the student a final score on the last screen. A 100 is perfect, a student who gets below an 80 is having trouble grasping this concept and likely needs some additional practice.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a problem with the sequence of one of the paths that would wind up in a loop
- Made a couple of the directions clearer
- Reduced the clutter of one of the cards
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Help elementary-age students learn the place value of numbers.
- Let students organize information, understand concepts, and exp...
- Increase your vocabulary in a foreign language.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Spelling & definitions practice.
- Drills keyed to many textbooks & exams.
- Watch videos, shows, and movies from Web sites such as Hulu, CB...
- Plan the design of your kitchen.
- Checks word validity for word games.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: