The Camino Project has worked to create a browser that is as functional and elegant as the computers it runs on. The Camino web browser is powerful, secure, and ready to meet the needs of all users while remaining simple and elegant in its design.
Camino combines the awesome visual and behavioral experience that has been central to the Macintosh philosophy with the powerful web-browsing capabilities of the Gecko rendering engine. Built and tested by thousands of volunteers, Mozilla's Gecko brings cutting-edge innovations and capabilities to users in a standards-friendly and socially responsible form.
What's new in this version:
- Improved the handling of bad SSL certificates.
- Prevented a possible crash when adding a bookmark using the context menu.
- Improved the display of the email field in the Camino Crash Reporter in some languages.
- The content of the HTTP "accept-language" header is now sent in all lowercase characters.
- Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin to version 0.9.7.5.
- Improved ad-blocking.