Camino combines the awesome visual and behavioral experience that has been central to the Macintosh philosophy with the powerful web-browsing capabilities of the Gecko rendering engine. Built and tested by thousands of volunteers, Mozilla's Gecko brings cutting-edge innovations and capabilities to users in a standards-friendly and socially responsible form.
What's new in this version:
- Improved stability.
- Google Calendar's print function now works in Camino.
- Plug-ins now receive the correct modifier keys after switching Spaces using keyboard shortcuts on Mac OS X 10.6.
- Links on the blocked site overlay are now visible even if the "Underline links" preference is off.
- Removed Bloglines from the supported web-based feed readers.
- Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin to version 0.9.7.4.
- Improved ad-blocking.<... See all new features »