CamVerce offers the easiest way to create professional looking product demos, tutorials, video lectures and presentations. CamVerce has 7 applications including Recorder, Studio and Converter which allow you to record a screen and edit and convert it to 11 different files formats including AVI, ASF, SWF, DOC, WMV and PPT formats. There's no need to switch between programs to convert your projects anymore. Have I mentioned the amazing Interactive features which are sure to capture the attention and participation of your viewers? CamVerce Launcher and Recording Wizard will get you started in no time even if you have never created a multimedia presentation or tutorial. Have no time to edit? Why don't you try drawing on your screen while you're recording? Make your WOW presentations and tutorials today.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 comes with innoheim's screen capture codec, iSCC.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Create and edit professional looking videos; rotate, crop, cut,...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Cut videos according to your needs.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Broadcast and edit video audio files.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Rotate or flip videos and save them as AVI files.
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Difficult to figure out -does not perform as advertised"
Version: CamVerce 1.8
There are none
Too complicated. Video capture off the computer does not work. It comes up black; no video at all!. Defaults are Mono-16bit-22Hz. You have to change them to Stereo-16bit-44Hz every time. No very intuitive. Save your money and look somewhere else.
Don't waste your money or your time. Too frustrating even for me and I've been working on computers for over 30 years.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content