From Broadgun Software:
CamShot is a Windows 95/98/NT web server that serves up web pages containing time stamped images captured from a video camera. The images can be viewed from anywhere on the network with a web browser. CamShot works with Video For Windows compatible video equipment. Finally a cheap and simple way to do remote surveillance is here!
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Categorize and display the images on viewing stations.
- Download streaming videos from the Web.
- Full featured Video Capture and WebCam application.
- Create high quality panoramic photographs and stitch multiple i...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- View the full properties of a video.
- Access connected devices and stored images.
- USB driver.
- Record your screen activities into AVI videos.