The CMS network video server is the equipment dedicated for real-time transmission of digital video and audio in Internet. Adopting the programmable high-speed digital signal processor (DSP) specially designed for multi-media processing, the network video server, which combines high-performance operation system and audio-video compression algorithm, makes the image transmission more fluent and display more clear and smooth. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Watch and listen to peaceful rolling waves.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Restore lost photos, audio, and video data files.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Create video from your personal videos, digital images, and aud...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Convert your Real Audio files to MP3 format.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Organize video conference in real time and chat online.
- Create MP3 and WAV files from Real Audio files.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor remote locations anywhere in the world over the Interne...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Prepare live feeds or existing audio and video files for online...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Create your own interactive music videos.
- Compose electronic music and video in real time.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Provide SDK for fast and lossless editing AVC, MPEG-2, ASF, AVI...