CMCrashReporter is a free and open-source framework written in Cocoa which allow the user to easily send a crashlog back to the developer. Very easy to integrate! Please take a look at the website for an example and more information!
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Developer template to help set up a product registration form.
- Developer tool to use sliders with two knobs instead of one.
- Cocoa image editor based on GIMP.
- Export contacts from FileMaker to the iPod.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Clipboard manager for developers.
- Send HTML replies w/formatted text in Entourage.
- Java XML editor.
- For Entourage.