CCProxy, from www.youngzsoft.net, is a proxy server for windows, an internet access control proxy software. CC Proxy server software can support broadband, DSL, dial-up, optical fiber, satellite, ISDN and DDN connections, it helps building your own proxy server and share Internet connection within the LAN efficiently and easily. This proxy software can act as an HTTP, mail, FTP, SOCKS, news, telnet and HTTPS proxy server. It features account management functions, including Internet access control, bandwidth control, Internet web filtering, content filtering and time control. It also provides web caching, online access monitoring, logging and bandwidth usage statistics functions. With CCProxy's various functions and professional service of Youngzsoft, CCProxy has successfully set up 50,000 proxy servers and 1,000,000 clients all around the world, it's still exploding. This proxy software features with following special functions. 1. Modem, Cable Modem, ISDN, ADSL, Satellite, DDN, WiFi and so on are supported. 2. HTTP, FTP, Gopher, SOCKS4/5, Telnet, Secure (HTTPS), News (NNTP), RTSP and MMS proxy are supported. 3. Port Mapping is supported. 4. Web cache can enhance browsing speed. The size and refresh time of the cache can be easily changed. 5. Bandwidth control flexibly manages the traffic usage of clients. 6. Time schedule can easily control the clients' on-line time(access time control). 7. Web filter can ban the specified web sites or content, It can also name specific web sites for browsing. 8. URL filtering prevents users from downloading files with designated extensions via IE. 9. There are seven types of account authentication: IP address, IP range, MAC address, User Name/Password, IP + User Name/Password, MAC + User Name/Password and IP + MAC. 10. Parent proxy server function enables CCProxy to access the Internet via another proxy. 11. Dial-On-Demand, remote dial up and auto disconnect are supported.
What's new in this version: Version 7.3 has fixed a bug in register.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Open a report snapshot without having the standard or run-time ...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Track, report and share information using database solutions.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Establish your own FTP server in a local network.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor and analyze software applications on Apache servers.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 28 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Quick Heal Antivirus detected Malware"
Version: CCProxy 7.3
Works as expected.
Report for - Quick Heal AntiMalware
Tuesday, 26 February, 2013, Time 14:39:04
Quick Heal Total Security version - 14.00
Virus Database - 25 February 2013
Scanning completed successfully.
Malware Name: CCProxy
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\CCProxy (Detected)
Scan started at: 14:39:00.
Scan finished at: 14:39:04.
Total Malwares detected: 1.
Total files detected: 21.
Total folders detected: 5.
Total registry entries detected: 15.
Please clarify about the malware alert. If really false-positive. Any reliable evidence.