CCProxy, from www.youngzsoft.net, is a proxy server for windows, an internet access control proxy software. CC Proxy server software can support broadband, DSL, dial-up, optical fiber, satellite, ISDN and DDN connections, it helps building your own proxy server and share Internet connection within the LAN efficiently and easily. This proxy software can act as an HTTP, mail, FTP, SOCKS, news, telnet and HTTPS proxy server. It features account management functions, including Internet access control, bandwidth control, Internet web filtering, content filtering and time control. It also provides web caching, online access monitoring, logging and bandwidth usage statistics functions. With CCProxy's various functions and professional service of Youngzsoft, CCProxy has successfully set up 50,000 proxy servers and 1,000,000 clients all around the world, it's still exploding. This proxy software features with following special functions. 1. Modem, Cable Modem, ISDN, ADSL, Satellite, DDN, WiFi and so on are supported. 2. HTTP, FTP, Gopher, SOCKS4/5, Telnet, Secure (HTTPS), News (NNTP), RTSP and MMS proxy are supported. 3. Port Mapping is supported. 4. Web cache can enhance browsing speed. The size and refresh time of the cache can be easily changed. 5. Bandwidth control flexibly manages the traffic usage of clients. 6. Time schedule can easily control the clients' on-line time(access time control). 7. Web filter can ban the specified web sites or content, It can also name specific web sites for browsing. 8. URL filtering prevents users from downloading files with designated extensions via IE. 9. There are seven types of account authentication: IP address, IP range, MAC address, User Name/Password, IP + User Name/Password, MAC + User Name/Password and IP + MAC. 10. Parent proxy server function enables CCProxy to access the Internet via another proxy. 11. Dial-On-Demand, remote dial up and auto disconnect are supported.
What's new in this version: Version 7.3 has fixed a bug in register.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Create your own HTTP tunnel with client and server.
- Provide COM SDK for file download.
- Use every proxy as a standalone program.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Expose the open-source cURL library to C# and VB.NET clients.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Connect to the Internet using remote proxy servers.
- Access your files from anywhere and exchange data over encrypte...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Classify, check, and manage proxies.
- Monitor your mail servers, internet hosts, database servers, an...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get components for writing internet client applications.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Provide your Web site with file uploading functionality with pr...
- Manage file downloads via FTP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- Connect your entire local network to the Internet through one I...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 28 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Quick Heal Antivirus detected Malware"
Version: CCProxy 7.3
Works as expected.
Report for - Quick Heal AntiMalware
Tuesday, 26 February, 2013, Time 14:39:04
Quick Heal Total Security version - 14.00
Virus Database - 25 February 2013
Scanning completed successfully.
Malware Name: CCProxy
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\CCProxy (Detected)
Scan started at: 14:39:00.
Scan finished at: 14:39:04.
Total Malwares detected: 1.
Total files detected: 21.
Total folders detected: 5.
Total registry entries detected: 15.
Please clarify about the malware alert. If really false-positive. Any reliable evidence.