BubbleDrum effectively incorporates power and functionality with a friendly, familiar user interface. This allows musicians as well as hobbyists and children to quickly begin jamming on their own custom drum set. Playing the drums has never been this free-flowing and creative. Move your drums to acceptable positions around BubbleDrum's Stage window, and then play them with the click of a mouse or via your computer's keyboard.
Create a drum set that you just love? You can save all of the drums on the Stage and then load it back in whenever you want.
What's new in this version: Memory problem fiixed
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Virtual drum machine.
- Exercise schedule for computer users.
- Metronome that offers customizable sounds, real-time tempo tapp...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Keyboard practice tool: scales, chords, harmony...
- Companion for designers and anyone that needs to make pixel pre...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Behringer V-AMP editor & librarian.
- Companion Mac app for using an Android phone as a remote contro...
- Software instrument toolbox for GarageBand.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: