Brute Force Uninstaller - a scripting program that can execute a series of preset commands like a Windows batch file, aimed at uninstalling programs that are hard to remove, uninstall improperly or simply unwanted. Scripts are plaintext and can be written with Notepad, and the command syntax is very transparent. BFU is very complete and powerful, has a small memory footprint and needs no uninstaller.
What's new in this version:
- Added RegSetExpandValue to set REG_EXPAND_SZ values
- Added RegDeleteKeyIfNameContainsText/Hex to delete keys matching a mask
- Online scripts can now be executed from the commandline (i.e. bfu.exe http://www.example.com/test.bfu)
- Fixed RegResetPermissions (and others) not being recognized
- Added OptionShowLog command to force showing the logfile after script completion
- Added OptionSaveLog command to save the logfile to disk after script co... See all new features »