Drag any movie file onto Beamer and it will start streaming wirelessly to your TV with Apple TV instantly. No jailbreak required.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Makes Apple TV even better"
Version: Beamer 1.5.3
So easy to use! Just drop any video file on your Mac onto Beamer window with Apple TV in use and it will start to play. Playback and other features can be controlled with the Apple TV remote (or the learned remote). There is no jailbreaking and no set-up required. It just works!
Fast forward is "blind." You do not see the progress, just a time-line. But this is a weakness of Apple TV, not Beamer.
Some mkv files drift out of sync, but this can be fixed by running them through MKV Tools (or MP4 Tools) first, and that only takes about 60 seconds. The latest version may have overcome this flaw, but I am not sure yet.
It's a great bang for your buck. It handles almost any video file without having to convert it and add it to iTunes. Try before you buy, then buy it before Apple buys them out!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content