CNET Editors' reviewThis color-matching puzzle earns our praise for its challenging gameplay and multiple variations. In Battle Flowers, you must match like-colored petals on individual flowers to form large flowers. However, since the flowers explode if left untouched for a certain period of time, the game is more challenging than you might initially think and requires more thinking and skill than many similar titles. The number of game variations is quite impressive. You can match wits against the computer, attempt to beat the clock, or just try to survive. Battle Flowers also lets you play against an opponent and includes a unique mode where you team up with another player. The graphics and sound won't blow any minds, but at least they don't distract from the game. You can reconfigure the keyboard, choose the difficulty level, and select how many color petals each flower has. You can also adjust the sound effects and music, although we wished you could play in windowed mode. Folks looking for a dynamic puzzle game should give Battle Flowers a shot.
Battle Flowers is an arcade logic game for one or two players, offering eight game modes that include competitive and cooperative modes for two players and computer opponent for a single player. It is played on a board with 15 columns and 10 rows on which you place flowers. Each flower has six sides and can connect with another flower if the colors of the connected sides match. Also, flowers have a limited lifetime, which depends on the number of connections with other flowers, and they will explode at the end of their life. Depending on the game type, the goal can be to reach the last four columns, to beat your opponent, to collect more points, to destroy as many of your opponent's flowers as possible, or to survive as long as you can.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play an arcade-style logic puzzle game.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Break your way through the amazing labyrinth of gems.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play a logic-oriented puzzle arcade game.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Experience the environment just as various species do in this p...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a remake of classical game Lode Runner.
- Line up one-color balls to earn points.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Manage customer flow, upgrade your department, and earn money f...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a 2D battle game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Choose, rip, and steer the ball for the hole.
- Enjoy the classic arcade games straight from your desktop.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Shoot down all the penguinÃ?? as fast as you can in order to ge...