From Rosanne Cashriel:
This application enables you to add your own Spotlight keywords to a batch of Finder items. Look at it as an extension to the keyword feature in iPhoto. You can add as many keywords as you like. Your entries will appear in the Spotlight Comments field at the top of the Get Info windows of the selected Finder items. Typing a particular keyword in Spotlight will bring up a list of all the items tagged with it. Note that "Append to existing comments" option is checked by default - uncheck it to overwrite your previously entered keywords.
What's new in this version: Added a Leopard version.
More Products to Consider
- Add Spotlight keywords to a batch of Finder items via contextua...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Verify that your pages meet w3c html & xhtml standards.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Join 001 etc files, or split large files of any type for easier...
- Data recovery software.
- Run your clothing store with this specific point-of-sale manage...
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Image/doc browser with thumbnail capability & intuitive keyboar...
- Build flexible agendas for meetings.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: