From Rosanne Cashriel:
This application enables you to add your own Spotlight keywords to a batch of Finder items. Look at it as an extension to the keyword feature in iPhoto. You can add as many keywords as you like. Your entries will appear in the Spotlight Comments field at the top of the Get Info windows of the selected Finder items. Typing a particular keyword in Spotlight will bring up a list of all the items tagged with it. Note that "Append to existing comments" option is checked by default - uncheck it to overwrite your previously entered keywords.
What's new in this version: Added a Leopard version.
More Products to Consider
- Add Spotlight keywords to a batch of Finder items via contextua...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Tag items in openmeta, automator, applescript, workflow, spotli...
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Displays your folder structure filtered by your search criteria...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Batch resize, recompress, remove profile from jpegs.
- Update image EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata with location-specific...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Search and find files fast on your own Mac, other Macs on your ...
- Data recovery software.
- Find files by name like in System 7.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Convert PDF files to images.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- For browsing, scaling, emailing, and renaming images.
- Batch convert text files to various formats.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: