From Rosanne Cashriel:
This application enables you to add your own Spotlight keywords to a batch of Finder items. Look at it as an extension to the keyword feature in iPhoto. You can add as many keywords as you like. Your entries will appear in the Spotlight Comments field at the top of the Get Info windows of the selected Finder items. Typing a particular keyword in Spotlight will bring up a list of all the items tagged with it. Note that "Append to existing comments" option is checked by default - uncheck it to overwrite your previously entered keywords.
What's new in this version: Added a Leopard version.
More Products to Consider
- Add Spotlight keywords to a batch of Finder items via contextua...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Batch convert images.
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from you...
- Graphic visualization program.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Change Leopard's dock graphics by simple drag & drop.
- Firmware update for MacBook Air (mid 2012) models.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Verify that your pages meet w3c html & xhtml standards.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: