Batch Plot DWG is a comprehensive set of utilities designed to execute repetitive tasks quickly and easily. Plotting and converting batches of AutoCAD drawings are some of the most popular tasks included in the program.
The program is equipped with a self-explanatory and user friendly interface that preserves user's options for the next time it runs. It features several modes to select files to work with, notably: drag and drop, loading Excel lists, or searching for files in selected folders.
It is designed to save time and money; an indispensable program to every CAD manager and AutoCAD user.
Features and Benefits
- High performance: average plot creation speed 25 drawings/min*
- There is no need to spend time creating AutoCAD page setups. The settings you select on the program menu are applied to each drawing in the batch.
- Supports ctb and stb plot styles, that can be applied to all drawings in the batch.
- Batch conversion of DWG files to other file formats (BMP, DXF, EPS, JPG, PNG, SAT, WMF and PDF).
- Five efficient modes to select files to be plotted:
1. drag and drop files from Windows Explorer,
2. plot from an Excel drawing list,
3. plot all drawings from specified folders,
4. plot all all open drawings
5. plot active file only
- Flexible Model / Paper Space Options:
Model Space Only,
Paper Space Only,
- Drawing orientation: Auto orientation, portrait or landscape
- The list in Drag and Drop and Search Folders can be sorted by clicking on the column name so that drawings are plotted in alphabetical order.
- In the Drag and Drop and Search Folders tabs the user can export the list of files to Excel for future use.
- All settings are saved between sessions
Replace Text and attributes in batches of AutoCAD documents.
Export System Variables from drawings
Purge and Audit multiple drawings
List Block Definitions (including all nested ones and xrefs)
Barcodes PDF417 QR code
What's new in this version:
New functionality: barcode generation (QR code), replace text in batches.