From Direct Logic Systems:
Bank It is an additive single player game that challenges the evils of greed and your logical sense to save. Bank It starts with a playing field of 7 objects, ranging from treasure chests, bombs, to bonus items and more. The goal of the game is to bank as much cash as you can before encountering bombs. The decision to keep more cash in your holdings rather than banking it will maximize your winnings, but you risk losing it all. There are many bonus items, such as 5x multipliers, extra lives, bonus cash. But watch out for thieves, bank robberies, and bombs. With each level that is cleared, you are rewarded with an additional multiplier. Keep racking up multipliers and you will gain much, much more cash.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Study simulated battles to learn history of rifles.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play and arcade Zero from Megaman game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Treasure-diving game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Face off against hundreds of enemies and make it safe for manki...
- Manage your money anytime and anywhere with your Palm OS device...