CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Sutro Media:
The Canadian Rockies are Canada's greatest tourist attraction and for good reason. The landscapes are sublime, with emerald lakes dotting craggy, glaciated mountain ranges. The opportunities to explore the great outdoors are almost limitless too. Whether you're looking to hike, bike, climb, scramble, paddle, ski, snowboard or snowshoe you'll find the opportunities world-class. In fact, there's so much to do here, that tourism's boomed here for over a century. And that's where this app comes in...Using 983 photos and 22,000 words in 151 entries it helps you zero in on the region's best and makes them easy to find thanks to detailed. Included are: SIGHTS full reviews of all the main natural beauty spots; National Parks (including Banff); mountain towns (such asField); drives (like the Icefields Parkway) and museums. FOOD & HANGOUTS cafs (such asEvelyn's), bars (like Wild Bill's) and restaurants (like Truffle Pigs) with menu descriptions and accurate prices. SKIING: in depth reviews of everyCanadian Rockies ski resort, even including hidden gems like Castle Mountain and suggestions about which runs to try! All the best Heliskiing and Catskiing operators are listed too. OTHER WINTER ACTIVITIES where to soak in hot springs; ice climb; cross-country ski, snowshoe and snow-tube. HIKING summer hikes with trail descriptions and difficulty details. ACCOMMODATION with up-to-date prices. TRANSPORT OPTIONS how to get about by bus. INFORMATION CENTRES when this app isnt quite enough! Features Easily SORT entries by category, name, average price, distance (using your inbuilt GPS) or region. Find author RECOMMENDATIONS quickly by looking out for the ;-) symbol. NAVIGATE quickly using the app's global search and hyperlinks between entries. One-click website LINKS (including Twitter, Facebook & YouTube) and PHONE CALLS (on phones) About the Author Christian Williams has been travelling in and writing about the Canadian Rockies for so long that he's picked up several mountain bike scars and a house and family in the region along the way.When he's not skiing or biking he likes to hike and camp in the backcountry or do other "research" for various guide books and features on the region. These have been published by Rough Guides and The Telegraph.Content rating: Low Maturity
More Products to Consider
- Track the location of your mobile and phone and local networtk ...
- Mumbai Train timetable,Bus routes,Auto & Taxi fare on your mobi...
- Download the latest release of Google Maps, and never carry a p...
- This application is an OBDII ECU diagnostics tool that uses a b...
- Premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation app.
- With Street View on Google Maps, explore the world at street le...
- FREE on-board maps & directions.
- Get to know your car with the premier OBDII diagnostic software...
- Track whereabouts of your family members without alerting them.
- Instantly translate over 50 languages.
- Display your GPS and sensor data on your Android device.
- Explore the world from the palm of your hand with Google Earth.
- This application is for booking your train tickets in Indian Ra...
- This app goes blip-blip by pressing the virtual car lock key. I...
- Know Sanibel-Captiva from the inside out.
- The best of Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown.
- The Central Florida guide for locals and visitors featuring foo...
- Insider's Guide to Denver and Colorado.
- Help you to find the best flight on your Android device.
- Discover Red Rock Country.
- Islands of the Stream.
- Be able to find any and all auto parts sold by Advance Auto Par...
- Best island's best places and activities.
- Get the GPS navigation tool for your Android device.