From Modesitt Software:
BackTrack 5 brings Mac users a new level of safety by logging screenshots (entire window or just the topmost window) as well as all text (except passwords) that is typed for all applications. The log includes the application name, window name, date & time, and how long the window was the front window. For example, suppose you're working on a MS Word document, you haven't saved the document for awhile, and Word crashes. Normally you would have lost all the text you typed since your last save, however, since the text is also in the BackTrack file, the text you typed has been saved. Simply copy the text from BackTrack to the clipboard, and paste it onto your Word document.
What's new in this version: Version 5.4:
- Fixed some UI issues, especially for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Additional toolbar items added, making it easier to export the data.
- Added ability to view database file remotely using Dropbox.
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Solve mathematical expressions even inside other apps as a serv...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Hear keys pressed on the keyboard.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Web search utility to automate repetitive searches and store re...
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Track time spent on projects.
- Window control and organization buttons in the title bar.
- Hotline tracker client.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Display web pages directly on the desktop.