BLUE MITT Word Squares is a Crossword player for PDA?s running on the Palm Platform. Included with Word Squares is BLUE MITT?s Content Manager, an easy to use Desktop application that manages the puzzles stored on the desktop and makes copying puzzles to the PDA a breeze. The combination of the Content Manager and Word Squares brings an unprecedented ease of use to the idea of mobile Puzzles. For the first time you can download puzzles from sites like USA Today, New York Times and many other sources with a single click, after which it?s ready to be copied to the user's PDA. Take your favorite crosswords with you wherever you go. Whether that is USA Today, New York Times, Washington Post, or one of the many other Crosswords compiled by professionals or enthusiasts and squirreled away all over the net. Features include: Desktop Application, Smooth Scrolling, Unique DirectClue, Support for large puzzles, Multiple font support, Word and Letter Hints, Support for Sony and HandEra devices, and much more.
What's new in this version:
- Supports Graffiti 2.0
- Support for Palm OS 3.1 and Handspring Visors.
- Support for PALM OS thru version 5.3
- Access to BLUE MITTÂ™ PuzzPaksÂ™ with Puzzles from Universal Press and Timothy Parker.
- Support for LA Times Crosswords.
- Support for NY Times Crossword Puzzles.
- Available on screen keyboard, use as an altenative to Graffiti
- Tungsten T3 Support, including landscape mode.
- 2 Ways to view clues, and enter your answers.