From CDE Software:
From the developer: "BLS-2003 promotes the best 32-bit league software for Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Since 1975, CDE Software has provided the sport of bowling with the best in league software. BLS-2003 takes bowling into the next century with the great features and reliability. BLS-2003 makes your work easier and more fun so you'll always want to be the league secretary! Supports one-click uploads to Bowl.com and LeagueSecretary.com."
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Get professional statistics reporting for your cricket club, te...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Manage leagues of various kinds of sports.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Create and check your personal lottery number selections.
- Improve your music skills by playing songs while staying in tun...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Create a list of running process on your system.
- Make your Fantasy Football draft feel like a simulated NFL draf...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Study English grammar.
- Provide multiple multimedia solutions bundled in one mainframe.
- Vulnerabilities in Graphics Rendering Engine.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Schedule your sports league games.
- Provide a C compiler toolset.
- Find and play Internet video.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"difficult to review this without all buttons working"
Version: BLS-2003 Bowling League Secretary 15.01i
best software out there for leagues. mainly industry that use it
not freely available, very expensive to buy
still the best out-there, but expensive
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: