This is an interpreter for the infamous BrainF*ck programming language. BrainF*ck is a small, Turing-complete language that consists of 8 operators and uses a theoretically-infinite array of bytes that it works on. For more information, check out http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/bf/.
As this is a prerelease version, documentation has not been written yet. However, this implementation includes 1 extra operator included for speed: the # operator. This operator will skip any commands to the end of the line. While optimization is on (strips comments before running), this doesn't do much, aside from allow BF operators in comments (such as "#clears locations 3-5"). This behaviour can be turned off with the Strict Code checkbox.
If anybody wants the source code (REALbasic, no plugins), email me and I'll be happy to provide it.
What's new in this version:
- v0.7 - BF code can now be converted to RBScript code and run that way, precompilation available as well. This produces a huge speed increase.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Create sophisticated Excel-based applications with ease.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- High-level interactive programming language.
- Particle emitter plugin for Motion, Final Cut Pro and Final Cut...
- Helps prepare Real Studio apps for Mac App Store submission.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- BASIC development environment.
- API documentation browser and code snippet manager.
- Analyze and modify digital audio without special-purpose hardwa...
- Manage business database applications.
- Real Studio plugin: add images to your buttons.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: