From Tetra Informatica:
BD4 Soporte is remote control software which allows you to interact with a remote computer. It has a file transfer running on all platforms. Network connection is compressed and encrypted. There are two connection types: direct and reverse. Direct connection is when the client connects to the server. Reverse connection is when the server connects to the client. It is very useful because of your customers don't need to open any port.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Control your PC and access your files remotely.
- Monitor your home PC from work.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Access and operate remote computers via LAN, Internet, or direc...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Detect problems, automate process, and track and control comput...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Use your mouse and keyboard to control another PC remotely.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Add JDBC drivers for your Paradox on your Windows PC.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get remote access to business applications and hold online meet...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Control your PC remotely.