From Tetra Informatica:
BD4 Soporte is remote control software which allows you to interact with a remote computer. It is written in Java, so It is platform-independent. It is tested on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It has a file transfer running on all platforms. Network connection is compressed and encrypted. There are two connection types: direct and reverse. Direct connection is when the client connects to the server. Reverse connection is when the server connects to the client. It is very useful because of your customers don't need to open any port.
More Products to Consider
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Web-based RFID access control management system.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Interface to control many features of iTunes from the terminal.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Enable remote ODBC access from more than 20 platforms.
- Remote control your digital camera from your computer (this is ...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Control iTunes from a remote machine.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Sync any number of folders on the fly at changes, or connecting...
- Access all your applications, files, folders, and e-mail for up...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Manage Freebox HD from your Mac: change programs, list them or ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Run movies and music at distance.