From Tetra Informatica:
BD4 Soporte is remote control software which allows you to interact with a remote computer. It is written in Java, so It is platform-independent. It is tested on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It has a file transfer running on all platforms. Network connection is compressed and encrypted. There are two connection types: direct and reverse. Direct connection is when the client connects to the server. Reverse connection is when the server connects to the client. It is very useful because of your customers don't need to open any port.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Play Battleship over a network.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Track and manage defects, feature and change requests, customer...
- For the uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).