From Carsten Bluem:
Since version 6 BBEdit has been able to colorize PHP keywords. While BBEdit's list of keywords was very limited in the beginning, a lot of entries have been added with each new BBEdit version, but up to this very day, the list remains incomplete. BBEdit-PHP-Enhancer addresses this limitation: It is a patch that removes BBEdit's built-in keyword list and replaces it with another one. Compared to BBEdit version 6.0.x / 6.1.x you will get more than 2,000 (!) additional keywords and even the current version 6.5.3 (as of 10/30/2002) lacks more than 200 keywords found in BBEdit-PHP-Enhancer's list. Please note that the patch does not work with BBEdit Lite, but only with the commercial version.
What's new in this version:
- User is explicitly asked to quit BBEdit if it is running
- User is explicitly asked to backup BBEdit
- Creator and type of patched file are checked before patch is applied
- Some error messages are a little more detailed
- Added Readme files + version history
- Found out how I can reduce the application's size by 90% (I'm such a Cocoa newbie ...)
- Other minor changes (added a bundle identifier, changed online help)
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Manage business database applications.
- Business applications.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Tape delay audio unit for dub style echoes.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- CoreImage-filter with application against picture-noise.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: